You’ll find Niles in the southwest corner of Michigan - just 6 miles north of South Bend, Indiana & the Notre Dame campus and 90 miles east of Chicago - along the St. Joseph River. Eclectic shops, foods and finds fill our streets. Take time and step away from the big box stores and malls and experience our downtown revolution.
Photo by Ambrosia Neldon
We invite you to discover
- Niles Scream Park 2021Fri, Sep 10Niles Scream ParkSep 10, 7:00 PM – Oct 30, 10:00 PMNiles Scream Park, 855 Mayflower Rd, Niles, MI 49120Open Fridays & Saturdays in September 8-11pm, Fridays & Saturdays in October 7-11pm and Sundays 7-10pm, and Halloween, Sunday, October 31st 7-10pm. http://www.haunted.org/ The place everyone's been screaming about.
- Thu, Sep 30Apothica TeasSep 30, 6:00 PMApothica Teas, 222 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USAEarl Grey is one of the most popular teas in the world. While the bold and brisk bergamot notes are the most notable, Earl Grey has truly expanded its palate. Try Apothica's Earl Grey selections to find yours today. Maximum of 6 people. Sign up IN STORE or BY PHONE: call 269-340-0826
- Sat, Oct 02Jones Disc Golf ParkOct 02, 7:45 AMJones Disc Golf Park, 1345 Barron Lake Rd, Niles, MI 49120, USAThis event is for anyone signed up for the Amateur Teams Disc Golf Tournament at Jones Disc Golf Park on Saturday October 2nd at 7:45 AM. 20 Minutes of mindful breathing with a full body stretch to keep you in the present moment.
- Sun, Oct 03Apothica TeasOct 03, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMApothica Teas, 222 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USAStarting on the first Sunday in August, Apothica will be hosting an event for writers and wordsmiths, led by our resident lexicographer. Come join us from 1-3pm on the first Sunday of every month to find a quiet space filled with tea in which to write with hopefully few distractions.
- Wed, Oct 06The NODE
- Sat, Oct 09The NODEOct 09, 12:00 PMThe NODE, 201-215 N 2nd St, Niles, MI 49120, USAWinter is coming and Ferry Street Resource Center could use your help. SAVE THE DATE. Saturday October 9th at The NODE we'll be having a winter clothing drive and fundraiser for the center. Click "going" to stay up to date but be prepared for live music, local food, a silent auction and more!!!
- Sun, Oct 17Wrapped In LightOct 17, 2:00 PMWrapped In Light, 226 1/2 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USARestorative Yoga & Reiki Healing Event 10/17/2021 Restorative Yoga & Reiki Event 10/17/2021 2-4 pm Join Meghan Engledow (Founder/Owner/RYT 200) of Wrapped In Light, LLC yoga studio & Alanna Mabry (Owner of Sage Divinity, Certified Reiki Practitioner)
- Thu, Oct 21Businesses Across NilesOct 21, 12:00 AM – 11:59 PMBusinesses Across Niles, Niles, MI 49120, USAExplore and celebrate all Niles has to offer every Third Thursday of the month with special events, deals & discounts, and unique offerings at businesses in the 49120. Eat Drink & More in Niles, Michigan! #eatdrinkNiles eatdrinkniles.com
- Thu, Oct 21The Grand LVOct 21, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PMThe Grand LV, 104 N 3rd St, Niles, MI 49120, USASmall Shops are back and looking brand new! We know how you feel about sweater weather, so for this 'Thursday Edition' of Small Shops we have a night of fall fashion just for you. Shopping begins at 5:00, free admission. Fashion Show at 6:00, limited seating, ticket required. Shop til 8:00
- Wed, Oct 27Apothica TeasOct 27, 7:00 PMApothica Teas, 222 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USATickets are $67 each which includes: all supplies to make your centerpiece, and 1 cocktail from Iron Shoe Distillery! Tickets must be purchased in advance. To reserve your spot, give us a call at Flowers by Anna (269)409-6090, payment is required upon signing up.