You’ll find Niles in the southwest corner of Michigan - just 6 miles north of South Bend, Indiana & the Notre Dame campus and 90 miles east of Chicago - along the St. Joseph River. Eclectic shops, foods and finds fill our streets. Take time and step away from the big box stores and malls and experience our downtown revolution.
Photo by Ambrosia Neldon
We invite you to discover
- Wed, Dec 08Apothica TeasDec 08, 6:30 PMApothica Teas, 222 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USAWhile the bold and brisk bergamot notes are the most notable, Earl Grey has truly expanded its palate. There is an Earl Grey for everyone now! Try Apothica's Earl Grey selections to find yours today. **Maximum of six people. Sign up on our website: apothicateas.com
- Thu, Dec 09Niles Brewing Company
- Multiple DatesFri, Dec 10Niles Brewing Company
- Fri, Dec 10Apothica Teas
- Sat, Dec 11Niles History CenterDec 11, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PMNiles History Center, 508 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USAOn Saturday, December 11 from 4-7 pm, the Niles History Center will host a special evening open house. Visitors will have the opportunity to see the Fort St. Joseph Museum and Chapin Mansion all dressed up for the holidays. https://www.facebook.com/NilesHistoryCenter/
- Sun, Dec 12Vitality and Motion
- Tue, Dec 14Niles Brewing CompanyDec 14, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMNiles Brewing Company, 206 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USACome learn how to make your very own clay mask with Raw Oats, sip and shop for the perfect pairings for your mask or last minute holiday gifts! Ticket includes 1 drink. Must purchase tickets in advance. https://www.facebook.com/events/374814524422002
- Tue, Dec 14Iron Shoe DistilleryDec 14, 7:00 PMIron Shoe Distillery, 3 N 3rd St, Niles, MI 49120, USAJoin us while we teach you step by step how to design this fresh flower Christmas arrangement (that lights up!!!), exclusively in the new event space at Iron Shoe Distillery! Tickets must be purchased in advance: call Flowers by Anna (269)409-6090
- Thu, Dec 16Businesses Across NilesDec 16, 12:00 AM – 11:59 PMBusinesses Across Niles, Niles, MI 49120, USAExplore and celebrate all Niles has to offer every Third Thursday of the month with special events, deals & discounts, and unique offerings at businesses in the 49120. Eat Drink & More in Niles, Michigan! #eatdrinkNiles eatdrinkniles.com
- Thu, Dec 16Apothica TeasDec 16, 6:30 PMApothica Teas, 222 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USAChai tea is a staple amongst many tea cabinets. It has gained such popularity, chai now has a number of amazing varieties. How can one choose? Come try a variety of our unique chai blends and discover your perfect cup! **Maximum of 6 people. Sign up on our website: apothicateas.com
- Sat, Dec 18Wrapped In LightDec 18, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMWrapped In Light, 226 1/2 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USAHoliday Yoga & MimosasCome enjoy a rejuvenating and energizing yoga flow guided by Meghan Engledow owner of Wrapped In Light. LLC at 226 1/2 E Main St Niles Mi. After class we will take a short brisk walk to Niles Brewing Company to enjoy a Mimosa Flight for everyone!
- Tue, Dec 07Niles Brewing Company
- Multiple DatesMon, Dec 06Available on Facebook Live & YouTube