You’ll find Niles in the southwest corner of Michigan - just 6 miles north of South Bend, Indiana & the Notre Dame campus and 90 miles east of Chicago - along the St. Joseph River. Eclectic shops, foods and finds fill our streets. Take time and step away from the big box stores and malls and experience our downtown revolution.
Photo by Ambrosia Neldon
We invite you to discover
- Niles Scream Park 2021Fri, Sep 10Niles Scream ParkSep 10, 7:00 PM – Oct 30, 10:00 PMNiles Scream Park, 855 Mayflower Rd, Niles, MI 49120Open Fridays & Saturdays in September 8-11pm, Fridays & Saturdays in October 7-11pm and Sundays 7-10pm, and Halloween, Sunday, October 31st 7-10pm. http://www.haunted.org/ The place everyone's been screaming about.
- Wed, Oct 27Iron Shoe DistilleryOct 27, 7:00 PMIron Shoe Distillery, 3 N 3rd St, Niles, MI 49120, USATickets are $67 each which includes: all supplies to make your centerpiece, and 1 cocktail from Iron Shoe Distillery! Tickets must be purchased in advance. To reserve your spot, give us a call at Flowers by Anna (269)409-6090, payment is required upon signing up.
- Multiple DatesThu, Oct 28Apothica TeasOct 28, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMApothica Teas, 222 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USABring your best deck and join us on the second and fourth Thursdays for a game of Magic: The Gathering Commander. There will be individuals available if someone would just like to learn the game. All you need to do is choose your cards!
- Fri, Oct 29Apothica Teas
- Fri, Oct 29Front Street PizzaOct 29, 8:30 PM – Oct 30, 12:05 AMFront Street Pizza , 510 N, Front St, Niles, MI 49120, USAHalloween is one of our favorite holidays! Come celebrate with us at FSPP! We will have a contest for best dressed so get all dolled up in the craziest costume you can think of and join us for a crazy fun night! https://www.facebook.com/frontstreetpizzapub
- Mon, Nov 01Iron Shoe DistilleryNov 01, 7:00 PMIron Shoe Distillery, 3 N 3rd St, Niles, MI 49120, USATickets (must be purchased in advance) are $79, includes: a modern farmhouse container, dried florals, eucalyptus, pampas grasses, fresh long lasting flowers, pheasant feathers, wheat, olive branches, fall leaves, fresh greenery, a real mini white pumpkin, & 1 cocktail from Iron Shoe Distillery.
- Sun, Nov 07Apothica TeasNov 07, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMApothica Teas, 222 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USAStarting on the first Sunday in August, Apothica will be hosting an event for writers and wordsmiths, led by our resident lexicographer. Come join us from 1-3pm on the first Sunday of every month to find a quiet space filled with tea in which to write with hopefully few distractions.
- Multiple DatesThu, Nov 11Apothica TeasNov 11, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMApothica Teas, 222 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USABring your best deck and join us on the second and fourth Thursdays for a game of Magic: The Gathering Commander. There will be individuals available if someone would just like to learn the game. All you need to do is choose your cards!
- Multiple DatesMon, Oct 25The NODE