You’ll find Niles in the southwest corner of Michigan - just 6 miles north of South Bend, Indiana & the Notre Dame campus and 90 miles east of Chicago - along the St. Joseph River. Eclectic shops, foods and finds fill our streets. Take time and step away from the big box stores and malls and experience our downtown revolution.
Photo by Ambrosia Neldon
We invite you to discover
- Niles Scream Park 2021Fri, Sep 10Niles Scream ParkSep 10, 7:00 PM – Oct 30, 10:00 PMNiles Scream Park, 855 Mayflower Rd, Niles, MI 49120Open Fridays & Saturdays in September 8-11pm, Fridays & Saturdays in October 7-11pm and Sundays 7-10pm, and Halloween, Sunday, October 31st 7-10pm. http://www.haunted.org/ The place everyone's been screaming about.
- Thu, Sep 23Iron Shoe DistillerySep 23, 4:00 PM – 9:00 PMIron Shoe Distillery, 3 N 3rd St, Niles, MI 49120, USAEnjoy delicious food and drink from Iron Shoe Distillery with a portion of the night's proceeds being donated to RMHC Charites of Michiana. Be on the lookout because someone from Team U93 might be the one delivering the food to your table!
- Thu, Sep 23Apothica TeasSep 23, 6:30 PMApothica Teas, 222 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USABring your best deck and join us on the second and fourth Thursdays for a game of Magic: The Gathering Commander. There will be individuals available if someone would just like to learn the game. All you need to do is choose your cards!
- Fri, Sep 24Apothica Teas
- Sat, Sep 25Riverfront Park South Bond StreetSep 25, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMRiverfront Park South Bond Street, Niles, MI 49120, USAYoga classes are free with any ticket purchased, and dispensaries will be open at that time, so you can wake and bake, yoga-style! https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eventbrite.com%2Fe%2Flight-up-the-night-tickets-168816200801%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1TkDTZM3wg8clK1sH4fbvHbQ-q2jCpYrt47tp8YgCzL
- Sun, Sep 26Apothica TeasSep 26, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PMApothica Teas, 222 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USACome to Apothica Teas newest addition- The Conservatory, to use your wits and observation to solve this murder mystery. You will have 60 minutes to work with the other visiting detectives to catch a killer. Look out! The murderer might be among you! $13 per per person includes tea and biscuits.
- Thu, Sep 30Apothica TeasSep 30, 6:00 PMApothica Teas, 222 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USAEarl Grey is one of the most popular teas in the world. While the bold and brisk bergamot notes are the most notable, Earl Grey has truly expanded its palate. Try Apothica's Earl Grey selections to find yours today. Maximum of 6 people. Sign up IN STORE or BY PHONE: call 269-340-0826
- Sat, Oct 02Jones Disc Golf ParkOct 02, 7:45 AMJones Disc Golf Park, 1345 Barron Lake Rd, Niles, MI 49120, USAThis event is for anyone signed up for the Amateur Teams Disc Golf Tournament at Jones Disc Golf Park on Saturday October 2nd at 7:45 AM. 20 Minutes of mindful breathing with a full body stretch to keep you in the present moment.
- Sun, Oct 03Apothica TeasOct 03, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMApothica Teas, 222 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USAStarting on the first Sunday in August, Apothica will be hosting an event for writers and wordsmiths, led by our resident lexicographer. Come join us from 1-3pm on the first Sunday of every month to find a quiet space filled with tea in which to write with hopefully few distractions.
- Wed, Oct 06The NODE