top of page
Click for their Events
- Sep 08, 8:00 PM – Oct 29, 10:00 PMNiles Scream Park, 855 Mayflower Rd, Niles, MI 49120Fridays & Saturdays, 9/8/23 to 9/30/23 from 8-11pm, Fridays & Saturdays, 10/6/23 to 10/28/23 from 7-11pm, and Sundays, 10/8/23 to 10/29/2023 from 7-10pm http://www.haunted.org/ The place everyone's been screaming about.
- Wed 04 Oct04WedOctSilent Book Club @ Niles Brewing Co/Niles Brewing Co
- Thu 05 Oct05ThuOctFancy Dress Soirée @ Apothica Teas/Apothica Teas
- Thu 05 Oct05ThuOctOpen Mic Night @ Underground Laugh Lounge/Underground Laugh Lounge
- Mon 09 Oct09MonOctTaylor Swift Trivia @ Niles Brewing Co/Niles Brewing Co
- Tue 10 Oct10TueOctBoozy Book Club @ Niles Brewing Company/Niles Brewing CompanyOct 10, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMNiles Brewing Company, 206 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USATuesday Oct 10th 6-8pm AND Thursday Oct 19th 6-8pm! Doors open at 6pm and book club will be from 6:30-8pm! Book discussion starts at 6:30pm. The book to discuss is a classic - The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson!
- Oct 11, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM33890 US-12 Niles, MI 49120 United State, 33890 US-12 room 134, Niles, MI 49120, USA'Leadership Keys to a Diverse, Inclusive, and Productive Workplace: a different story.' We will explore how 'story' influences biases and also discover how to create a different story that will help build, and leverage, a more inclusive workplace. Presented by LeRoy King, CEO/Owner of LK3 Consulting
- Wed 11 Oct11WedOctDave's Solo Show@ Iron Shoe Distillery/Iron Shoe Distillery
- Oct 12, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMUnderground Laugh Lounge, 21 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USAHave you ever want to have a conversation with a professional comedian? Now is your change. On October 12 at 7:00pm, we are going to hold a Q&A with Casey Hendrickson and Kevin Downy, Jr. where you can learn from these professionals and get a great laugh at the same time!
- Oct 13, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMBee Crafty, 101 E Main St, Niles, MI 49120, USACome celebrate Bettina’s birthday! This year my birthday falls on Friday the 13th in October, why not celebrate with a costume party?! Wear your costume and get $2.00 off your total ticket (costumes not required). We will have a self service Photo Booth, snacks, drinks, and FUN!
bottom of page