You’ll find Niles in the southwest corner of Michigan - just 6 miles north of South Bend, Indiana & the Notre Dame campus and 90 miles east of Chicago - along the St. Joseph River. Eclectic shops, foods and finds fill our streets. Take time and step away from the big box stores and malls and experience our downtown revolution.
Photo by Ambrosia Neldon
We invite you to discover
- Thu, Jun 17Businesses Across NilesJun 17, 12:00 AM – 11:59 PMBusinesses Across Niles, Niles, MI 49120, USAExplore and celebrate all Niles has to offer every Third Thursday of the month with special events, deals & discounts, and unique offerings at businesses in the 49120. Eat Drink & More in Niles, Michigan! #eatdrinkNiles eatdrinkniles.com
- Thu, Jun 17Niles Brewing Co.
- Thu, Jun 17Iron Shoe DistilleryJun 17, 4:00 PM – 9:00 PMIron Shoe Distillery, 3 N 3rd St, Niles, MI 49120, USAJoin us for Third Thursday in downtown Niles as we host a Kids Night in partnership with U93's Roofsit fundraiser that raises awareness and funds for child abuse in Michiana! This month's Third Thursday has a superhero theme, so please wear your favorite superhero costume and get a FREE COOKIE!
- Thu, Jun 17The Grand LVJun 17, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PMThe Grand LV, 104 N 3rd St, Niles, MI 49120, USAHave a favorite superhero costume of your own? Suit up and come have some fun! This is an outdoor event, weather permitting, follow our event page for updates. Children 2 and under are free with a paid admission, tickets required for all other attendees.
- Sat, Jun 19THe NODE
- Sun, Jun 20Niles Riverfront Park Ampitheater
- Sun, Jun 27Wrapped In Light
- Sun, Jun 13Niles Brewing Co.
- Sat, Jun 12Niles Riverfront Park Ampitheater